Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mandatory Security Training in Higher Education

From: Tracy Mitrano <tbm3 () CORNELL EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:49:09 -0400

Do you guys have policies that would prompt people to training in
order to accomplish compliance?  I always think of policy first as
education and only as a last resort enforcement, but it does function
nicely as the median point between the two and is often effectuated
by training of custodians and local support providers especially.

Tracy