Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Astaro Security Gateway

From: Robert Maxwell <rmaxwell () UMD EDU>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:17:18 -0400

I'm found of the product, I installed one for a friend who has a businesss
with pretty strong IA needs.  It's pretty easy to manage, very flexible,
and robust, though she hasn't taxed it in any way.  It also functions as a
VPN concentrator, and that has come in handy.

They have a VM and a free ISO for running on beige boxes for the
not-for-profit crowd, should be good for a look-see.

Rob

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:11:09 -0400, Bernie Timberman