Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Security Talks at the Internet2 Member Mtg, 13-16 Oct '08, New Orleans

From: Joe St Sauver <joe () OREGON UOREGON EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 12:23:50 -0700

Hi,

For those who may have been interested in proposing a security-related
talk for the Internet2 Member Meeting, but who may have missed the orignally
announced deadline, I'm happy to announce that the deadline for proposals
has been extended until July 18th.

Thus, there is still time for you to submit proposals for track sessions,
poster sessions, and advanced application demonstrations for the meeting
in New Orleans, October 13th-16th. For more information about the fall
meeting, please see http://events.internet2.edu/2008/fall-mm/

And, if you have any questions about possibly doing a security-related
talk in New Orleans and you just aren't sure who to ask, please feel
free to drop me a note or give me a call -- I'd be pleased to help.

Best regards,

Joe St Sauver, Internet2 Security Programs Manager
joe () internet2 edu or joe () oregon uoregon edu or 541-346-1720
http://www.uoregon.edu/~joe/