Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Change of address procedures?

From: "Sarazen, Daniel" <dsarazen () UMASSP EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:35:03 -0500

FYI,

Many companies in the Financial Service Industry send postcards
confirming the address change to the old address, assuming that the
recipient will inform them if something odd is going on.

:: Daniel Sarazen, Information Technology Auditor
:: University Internal Audit
:: University of Massachusetts President's Office

:: 508-856-2443

:: 781-724-3377 Cell
:: 508-856-8824 Fax
:: Dsarazen () umassp edu

University of Massachusetts : 333 South St. : Suite 450 : Shrewsbury, MA
01545 : www.massachusetts.edu <http://www.massachusetts.edu/>