Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

PII Survey Tabulated Results

From: Wayne Bullock <wayne () FAU EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:07:38 -0500

I got six responses to my PII survey request:

Question 1: Does your University or College have a personally
identifiable information (PII) program?

Yes=4 No=2

Question 2: Does your University/College have a policy that all
workstations and servers will be scanned for PII?

Yes=2 No=4

Commercial packages:

Identity Finder=2

Freeware users:

Cornell Spider=3

Thank you very much to everyone that answered the PII Survey.

        --Wayne

Wayne Bullock, MSCIS, CCNA
Associate Director, Communication Services Infrastructure
Information Resource Management
Florida Atlantic University
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431