Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Phishing Links

From: James Farr '05 <jfarr () UTICA EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 14:39:55 -0400

Brian,

Thanks for the encouragement.  I have been tracking successful and
unsuccessful phishing attempts for 2 years now.  Things have gotten better.
We now go several months between incidents.

Justin,
Thanks for the reminder.  If I am trying to set a standard at my school that
BIG BANK CORP and BIG BOX STORE do not follow the meaning behind my message
may have no meaning.