Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Certificate vendors

From: "Tonkin, Derek K." <Derek_Tonkin () BAYLOR EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 09:45:39 -0600

Kurt,

Not to be rude but I don't think you can expect this to be taken seriously if you

A)     Don't send it from a verifiable address (Hawaiiguy () gmail com<mailto:Hawaiiguy () gmail com>?!?)

B)      Don't at least provide some verifiable information in your signature like the school or company that you are
"affliated with"

-------------Baylor University-------------
Derek Tonkin
Information Security Analyst
Information Technology Services - Security
derek_tonkin () baylor edu        254-710-7061