Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Certificate vendors

From: Isac Balder <piis8 () YAHOO COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 12:04:30 -0800

Rob,
We recently switched to the inCommon service from Commodo.
The pricing is ridiculously awesome.  With that said, the service as I understand it is fairly new and based off a
model they have been using for some time in Europe.
A few glitches in getting the initial contract and interface setup but otherwise we're enjoying it.

Apologies for not using a verifiable address, but this is a personal opinion and in no way reflects the official
opinion of my employer, thus I don't bother to mention them.
I.B.

"top posting cause yahoo makes me..."