Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Access and the Terminated Employee

From: "Sarazen, Daniel" <dsarazen () UMASSP EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 12:31:07 -0500

The last day the individual has duties to preform, their access should be gone.

Is there a benefit in allowing an employee whose on vacation, and won't be coming back, to retain their system access?

:: Daniel Sarazen, CISSP, CISA
:: Senior Information Technology Auditor
:: University Internal Audit
:: University of Massachusetts President's Office
:: 774-455-7558
:: 781-724-3377 Cell
:: 774-455-7550 Fax
:: Dsarazen () umassp edu