Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: HEOA Question

From: Tracy Mitrano <tbm3 () CORNELL EDU>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 12:01:05 -0500

I wouldn't know about technical tools, Bill, but we have a policy that requires registration of all devices to the
network.  As with anything involving the Internet, I always try to find market, technical, policy and social norm
issues that can be brought into a holistic approach to governance.

http://www.dfa.cornell.edu/dfa/treasurer/policyoffice/policies/volumes/informationtech/network.cfm

Best, Tracy