Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DMCA

From: "Ouska, Julie" <Julie.Ouska () CCCS EDU>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:25:15 -0700

There is a new peer-to-peer video file sharing application out there that is making it through most firewalls so
notices have kicked up significantly.   The application is called Vuze and although it is a bittorrent application most
firewalls do not stop it.   If you want more details, email me privately and I will have you speak to my technical
staff.

Julie

Julie Ouska
CIO/VP, Information Technology