Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Data Classification Schema

From: Valdis Kletnieks <Valdis.Kletnieks () VT EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:26:05 -0500

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 08:54:45 EST, "Myers, Julie" said:

information ?  We continually are question on "what is confidential" and
are trying to more clearly define this for our end users.

 CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.

Data Classification: You're Doing It Wrong. :)