Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Google Docs abuse

From: Dan Han <s2dhan () VCU EDU>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 02:49:05 -0400

I agree that Google should notify Google Apps administrators and perhaps
even delegate certain management rights, such as disabling a form hosted
within the institution, to the local Google Apps admin, but do we know
whether if Google actually notifies App administrators of affected
institutions, or whether if the local Google Apps admins have these
management capabilities? We are fairly new to Google Apps here, any Google
Apps veterans care to chime in? Thanks.

-Dan

Dan Han
Information Security Officer