Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Fw: water coming into 418 (4620 Wisconsin)

From: Eric Weakland <eric () AMERICAN EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:06:57 -0500

Carley,

I am the manager of the AU Staff who work in rooms 417 and 418.  I wanted
to bring this to your attention directly.  Please let me know if you have
questions or need more information.

Thank you,

Eric Weakland, CISSP, CISM, CRISC
Director, Information Security
Office of Information Technology
American University
eric at american.edu
202.885.2241

______________________________________
AU IT will never ask for your password via e-mail.
Don't share your password with anyone!
----- Forwarded by Eric Weakland/eric/AmericanU on 11/13/2012 12:05 PM
-----

I wanted to report that there looks to be some pooling of water on the
carpet underneath our dry erase board in 418.  Must be from the rains this
morning/last night.

Thanks,

--Homer Manila, CISSP
Information Security Engineer