Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: IPS Solution

From: "Mayne, Jim" <j.mayne () TCU EDU>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 09:35:16 -0600

Andrea,
  I am just curious. Since you are so happy with PA's IPS features, why are you still looking for dedicated IPS's
instead of more PA's. What are they missing or what do you want to get from a dedicated IPS that you are not getting
from your PA devices?

  We are also now looking for alternatives to TP and are leaning towards PA.

Thanks,
Jim