Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft antivirus

From: "Rickard, Josh A." <rickardj () HEALTH MISSOURI EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 16:30:30 +0000

I work for the University of Missouri and we are currently using Forefront Endpoint Protection 2012 and it works pretty
well for our situation.

I worked at another University where they were using Avast for their environment.  It's free as well, but only under
1000 clients (I believe).

Josh Rickard
Atlas Team
System Support Analyst