Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

VA Tech SANS Onsite class POSTPONED to 5/19-24/2014 - REMINDER

From: randy marchany <marchany () VT EDU>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 14:49:44 -0500

We are postponing the March SANS onsite class that was scheduled for
3/10-15/2014 due to low registration numbers. We are going to reschedule
the course to our May break period: 5/19-24/2014.

If you registered for the March course, your registration will be valid for
the new dates. If you want to cancel, check the registration www site
(www.cpe.vt.edu/isect) for details.

Again, the SANS AUD 507 course originally scheduled for 3/10-15/2014 at VA
Tech has been POSTPONED to 5/19-24/2014.

If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks.

Randy Marchany
VA Tech IT Security Office and Lab