Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: whole disk encryption

From: Larry Holmberg <lholmber () PCC EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 10:02:29 -0800

Thanks Brian.

I am assuming you have Active Directory in place. The new MBAM requires
some SQL installs too. Do you see a support impact there?

Larry

*Larry Holmberg *: *TSS Technology Manager, Extended Learning Campus,
Portland Community College *: phone 971-722-6296  : fax  971-PCC-6214 :
2305 SE 82nd Ave, MTH116a, Portland, OR 97216