Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

ADFS experience with Sharepoint and other SSO/SAML systems

From: Thomas Carter <tcarter () AUSTINCOLLEGE EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 15:18:21 -0600

We're looking to implement ADFS for single sign on for a Sharepoint 2013 portal we are implementing. We would also use
it for other SAML compliant systems on and off campus as well as for Office 365 which is currently using DirSync. I'm
looking for experiences with ADFS in that type of environment, particularly with reliability and manageability. We're a
small school and don't have the staff for a product that requires too much baby sitting.

Thomas Carter
Network and Operations Manager
Austin College
903-813-2564