Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Policy Defining Responsibility for CIO & CISO

From: Cathy Bates <batescj () APPSTATE EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 10:39:52 -0500

Hi Carlos,

Our information security policy has a brief section on roles and
responsibilities for leadership areas of the university, including CIO and
CISO.

http://policy.appstate.edu/Information_Security_Policy#Policy_and_Procedure_Statements

Best,

Cathy

Cathy Bates

Associate Vice Chancellor and CIO

Appalachian State University

828-262-6278
batescj () appstate edu

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 10:27 AM, Carlos Lobato <clobato () nmsu edu> wrote:

Good Morning Colleagues,

If your institution has a policy that clearly delineates responsibility
for the CIO and CISO, I would highly appreciate if you would send me a link
to your policy.

Thanks in advance,

Carlos

*Carlos S. Lobato, CISA, CISSP, CPA*

*IT Compliance Officer*

*New Mexico State University*

Information and Communication Technologies

MSC 3AT PO Box 30001

Las Cruces, NM  88003

Phone (575) 646-5902

Fax (575) 646-5278