Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Self-Service Password Reset Tool Recommendations

From: Bonnie Johnson <bjohnson47 () ROOSEVELT EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 19:47:22 +0000

We also use ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus.  Reasonably priced too.

We found it to be more stable than the reset tool which came with Microsoft FIM.  However modifying the user interface
is a bit clunky.

Bonnie Johnson | Director, Information Security | Roosevelt University |
430 S. Michigan Ave, AUD 370| Chicago, IL 60605-1394 |
PH: 312-341-6352 | FAX: 312-341-3858 | bjohnson47 () roosevelt edu