Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

FW: Internet2 - TechEx17 Call for Participation Due Friday, April 28

From: Nick Lewis <nlewis () INTERNET2 EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 20:52:57 +0000

Hi everyone,

I know you’re busy with end of semester approaching, Internet Global Summit, Educause Security Professionals
Conference, and the day to day activities of keeping information security running at your institutions. I also know
there are interesting technical things going on in the higher education security community and you are just looking for
a place to talk about it! Please consider submitting a proposal to tell the community about what you’re working on and
get feedback. Details are in the forwarded message about submitting a proposal for the Internet2 Technology Exchange in
San Francisco, CA on Oct 15-18, 2017.

Please let me know if you have any questions about and I would be happy to chat.

Thanks,

Nick

Nick Lewis, MS, MA, CISSP
NET+ Program Manager, Security and Identity
Internet2
nlewis () internet2 edu<mailto:nlewis () internet2 edu>

Are you subscribed to the Internet2 Cloud News List?
Signup to receive new Cloud videos, graphical eBook, and other new resources
http://www2.internet2.edu/cloud-news-list-signup-10-16