Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: managed services?

From: "Barros, Jacob" <jkbarros () GRACE EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 08:26:18 -0500

I'd be interested in your findings if you are willing to share.  I recently
engaged with Secureworks sales and am expecting a proposal.  Now all we
need is a HECVAT for managed security services!

Jacob Barros

Associate Director of IT, Network and Operations

Email: jkbarros () grace edu

Phone: 574.372.5100 ext. 6178