Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: incident response tracking software

From: "Baillio, Aaron" <abaillio () OU EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 18:47:55 +0000

We use The Hive.  It's an open source platform based on Elastic Search.  Great product, very customizable with an open
API and lots of canned automations.  Worth checking out.  It's worked very well for our SOC that we stood up a year ago.

B. Aaron Baillio
Managing Director, Security Operations and Architecture
University of Oklahoma, IT