Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Next Gen Antivirus / Endpoint Protection Solutions

From: David D Grisham <DGrisham () SALUD UNM EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 18:01:48 +0000

We have been running McAfee. Their NexGen Advanced Threat Protection for a hospital system provides products/services
we really need.
Cheers.-grish David Grisham
David Grisham, PhD, CISM, CRISC
Manager, Cybersecurity, UNM Hospitals, UNM Health Science Center
505.272.5657  Dgrisham () salud UNM edu<mailto:Dgrisham () salud UNM edu>
DO NOT provide your username, password, or any personal information in any email.
UNMH WILL NEVER ask you for your username or password via email.
DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you are positive the content is safe.