Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Budgetary Numbers

From: Frank Barton <bartonf () HUSSON EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 09:43:00 -0500

ob: "Me too"

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 9:38 AM Burns, Denis <denis.burns () med fsu edu>
wrote:

As would I – We are researching the same.

-d

Denis Burns Information Security and Privacy Officer - College of Medicine
- Florida State University

(850) 644-3648 – denis.burns () med fsu edu  *** Be a cyberhero! Build a
safe cyberspace at Florida State. ***