Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Budgetary Numbers

From: Austin Bollinger <austinbollinger () GRCC EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 10:25:18 -0500

I too am curious, could try I2's website
(
https://www.internet2.edu/products-services/cloud-services-applications/duo-security/#service-fees)
 recommendation. Unsure of the 2FA mentioned, guessing Duo.

"To receive this pricing, schools must contact Duo for pricing. You can
contact the Duo Sales team at:
Telephone: +1 (866) 760-4247
Email: edu () duo com "

The following may also be of interest to anyone wishing to receive more
info on Duo:
"We also have a NET+ Duo Advisory Board providing oversight of the NET+
Duo program. The current campuses on the advisory board are:

Brown University, Indiana University, New York University, Northwestern
University, Old Dominion University, Pennsylvania State University, and
University of Maryland Baltimore County.

If you would like to contact the advisory board, they can be reached
at:

duo-advisory () internet2 edu "

Duo acquired by Cisco in October of 2018 - pricing may or may not have
changed since. I hope this information is helpful.

Regards,
Austin Bollinger
IT Security Analyst
IT at Grand Rapids Community College
austinbollinger () grcc edu |
https://grcc.edu/informationtechnology/informationsecurity

"Ferland, William" <wferland () CCRI EDU> 2/27/2019 10:03 AM >>>
I would also be interested.