Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Transport rule to put a header on external email

From: "Coller, Jon" <jonathan.coller () USASK CA>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 15:57:24 +0000

Hi Frank,

We have it implemented here and the general behavior in Outlook is to break the plain-text content and show the signed
HTML as an attachment:

[cid:image001.png@01D504BB.43E675B0]

The attachment still shows a valid signature:
[cid:image002.png@01D504BB.43E675B0]

Jon Coller
Chief Information Security Officer
Information & Communications Technology