Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Senior Incident response and monitoring position open

From: Brad Judy <brad.judy () CU EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 22:05:10 +0000

We have a position on our team for a Senior Incident Response and Monitoring Analyst who will be focused on the
incident response process, network security monitoring and forensics. The Security Operations team supports both the
Boulder campus and the System Administration offices in downtown Denver, so the position has the flexibility of working
in either location (also with the option to work from home 1-2 days per week). As a large R1 campus and a multi-campus
administrative division, there’s a wide variety of experiences that keep our work interesting. We have a great team and
Colorado is a wonderful place to live.

We’re looking for someone who can lead our IR process and brings a combination of skills in the technical aspects of
information security as well as strong professional skills in collaboration and communication. We have a great team and
always want to keep it moving forward with each new member bringing new skills and perspectives.

To learn more details and apply, follow this link. Note that this posting is our first attempt to align the job
descriptions to the NIST NICE standards, so if you love reading NIST standards (and who doesn’t), you might recognize
the wording on some of the duties and skills.

https://cu.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=16830&lang=en&sns_id=email

Take a look, pass it along to interested friends, and let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,

Brad Judy

Information Security Officer
Office of Information Security