Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Residential Security Expert

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 14:50:57 +0000

This is correct. All EDUCAUSE CG lists are openly subscribed. However, I followed up with the original poster noting
that the message was not relevant to this group.

As a reminder about the Security list (and our other CGs):
Postings to Community Groups are indexed and archived on the EDUCAUSE website in a publicly searchable format, in
keeping with the association's commitment to open sharing of ideas, issues, and practices involving information
technology in higher education. This allows quick review of past discussions; it also makes postings accessible via
Internet search engines.

You can view the full Participation Guidelines here:
https://www.educause.edu/community/community-group-participation-guidelines

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel