Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Occupancy monitoring

From: Mark Reboli <mreboli () MISERICORDIA EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 13:04:14 +0000

Does anyone have any experience with a occupancy monitor?  Like most college and universities, we are looking at
maintaining our café to a capacity level and thus would need to deploy a solution instead of having staff count those
entering and leaving the space.  Any thoughts would be helpful.

Mark Reboli
Network/Telecom Manager
Misericordia University
(570) 674-6753

This e-mail and accompanying attachments are confidential.  The information is intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this
message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.