Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DMCA notices from Vobile and others

From: Catherine Ullman <cende () BUFFALO EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 19:58:49 +0000

Hi Jim,

Did they send this notice to your official University DMCA notification
email address?  You are only required to respond if they did.  If so,
there's a whole process that you essentially need to follow.  You can find
ours here:

http://www.buffalo.edu/ubit/service-guides/safe-computing/dmca/_-how-ub-resp
onds-to-allegations-of-online-copyright-infringemen.html

Hope that helps!

Best,

Cathy

Dr. Catherine J Ullman

Senior Information Security Forensic Analyst

Information Security Office

University at Buffalo

 <mailto:cende () buffalo edu> cende () buffalo edu