Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Frame relay security

From: "Brock, Todd A" <brockt () uf9307p01 BirminghamAL ncr com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 10:32:04 -0400

+Uncloak+

I too would be REAL interested in any responses to this inquiry.  Because I
am VERY doubtful that there will be any but purely anecdotal response
supporting the assumption of insecurity or known hacks or eavesdropping etc.
on a Frame link.  IMHO  if you think Frame is insecure, then you might as
well assume that ALL public telecommunication is. (This includes "private"
leased lines).

BTW, I have no affiliation with any Telco or related blah, blah...

T. Brock

+Cloak+