Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: POP3 Security Issues

From: "Rodney van den Oever" <roever () nse simac nl>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 20:53:41 +0100

Speaking of pop3 over SSL, is anyone aware of mail clients or pop3
retrievers (Unix and/or Windows) that support it? The reason I'm asking
is that i've recently plugged SSL into qpopper (2.53), and want to know
whether I need to patch something like fetchmail, or whether there's
something out there already that will do the job.

o Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0/5.5
o Microsoft Outlook Express client

--
Rodney van den Oever / 0x06 3547CA1 / PGP Key ID 0x0A6CCE53
And Jesus said unto them, 'And whom do you say that I am?' And they