Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Media Responsibility

From: "Joseph S. D. Yao" <jsdy () cospo osis gov>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 11:26:03 -0400 (EDT)

I know this is a bit off [topic] but I would be very interested in hearing
your points of view when it comes to how the media reports alleged cracker
break-ins and what you feel thier responsibility is.

I have always felt that media reporters should understand what they are
writing about, and report the story as fairly, accurately, and
completely from an unbiased point of view.

I'm still waiting to see that story.

--
Joe Yao                         jsdy () cospo osis gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO Computer Support                                          EMT-A/B