Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Home DSL security for a neophyte

From: "m. rizzi" <rizzi () netcom com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 13:34:41 -0800 (PST)

amazed that there seem to be no 'good' solutions for home users, i.e. under
$200 solutions.

What are list members currently using on DSL/cable setups?
Anyone encountered better products for the average home user?

        I joined this list a month ago for just
        this reason. I am not a security or
        firewall expert at all. I've signed up
        for DSL (coming any day now) and am