Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: IP Spoofing.

From: "Joseph Williams" <drj () lamar colostate edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 18:36:10 -0600

You don't say what operating system(s) you are concerned with or whether you
are talking about web spoofing, but send your pointy-haired boss to:

For Netware:
http://www.nmrc.org/faqs/hackfaq/hackfaq-25.html#ss25.1

Web Spoofing:
http://www.nmrc.org/faqs/hackfaq/hackfaq-9.html#ss9.8

UNIX:
http://www.nmrc.org/files/unix/index.html#spoofdny

Overview:
http://netlib.bell-labs.com/cm/cs/who/ches/ppt/summer/sld045.htm
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/sdkdoc/cifs/cifs5_5rp2.htm
http://www.ascend.com.au/3009.html

and so forth.  Many options, these are just the three fastest I have at
hand.

Joseph Williams, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Computer Information Systems Department