Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Citrix ICA through port 80?

From: "Troy Henley" <tgh () cprslaw com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 14:33:09 -0500

You could post on your website that Citrix uses Port 1494 and at least they
can pass that on to their network admins perhaps?

The article you need that discusses this very question in depth is at
http://206.103.132.14/texpert.nsf   Perform a search on this site for port
1491, unfortunaltey the complete URL that printed on the bottom of my page
(I have this document which I printed last year) is truncated so I cannot
tell you what the exact URL for the document is.