Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Linux firewall options

From: Neal Human <nhuman () allegrosoftware com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 09:12:35 -0700

I am currently building a firewall based on SuSE Linux.
They have a set of tools, One is a "hardening" script, and the other is a
configurable firewall, of sorts. You can pick between IP/MASQ or proxying,
and other things.
There are also other security related scripts.
Here is the link to the guy who maintains the scripts:
http://www.suse.de/~marc/

Hope this helps, I havent finished my firewall yet, but so far it looks good
if you need
a Linux solution.