Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: fragmented packet from res6.geocities.com?

From: Karl Greenwood <Karl () pt-services co uk>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 12:46:32 +0100

Does the following connection attempt sound familiar to anyone:

Apr 20 14:47:57 fw /kernel: ipfw: 9100 Deny TCP 209.1.224.16
12.38.161.54 in
via fxp0 Fragment = 147
Apr 20 14:48:21 fw last message repeated 9 times
Apr 20 14:50:26 fw last message repeated 33 times
Apr 20 14:55:40 fw last message repeated 11 times

solved at last: