Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: 19932 port

From: "Talisker" <Talisker () technologist com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 21:52:05 +0100

Ilya

I found that that DropChute uses port 19932 and a few others
DropChute Pro and DropChute Enterprise 3.01 feature support for digital
certificates for authenticating connections, and encrypting files.
The information is at the following URL
http://www.hilgraeve.com/dcplus/dcfirewall.html

Andy

The opinions contained within this transmission are entirely my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.