Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Traffic Management

From: "Firewall Team" <firewall () lightspeedsystems com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 08:57:33 -0800

The issue of network traffic management has came out a few times lately in
this list, so hopefully it's appropriate to respond with some product info.
Lightspeed Systems develops traffic management software that allows the
administrator to control and prioritize network traffic by
source/destination IP, application, URL, time of day, DiffServ or TOS
markings, protocol, Windows username or groups and more.  Applications can
receive a minimum guaranteed bandwidth, may be limited to a maximum rate,
'borrow' unused bandwidth, or the application traffic may be completely
blocked if desired.

Additional information about Lightspeed's 'QoS Control' can be found at our
website: www.lightspeedsystems.com/qos_control.html.  A 30-day eval of the
software is available.

Firewall Development Team