Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Air gap technologies

From: Eilon Gishri <eilon () aristo tau ac il>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 02:41:26 +0200

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 12:44:42PM -0500, Elad Baron wrote:
By the way these black boxes are still running OS (in example MS
based) which can be directly attacked even before we proceed to
examine the ability to use content attacks.

We do not run any OS on the e-Gap appliance which is used to seperate the
external e-Gap server from the internal e-Gap server (the entire e-Gap
system is comprised of 2 servers, software, and the appliance in between)

My problem is specificly with those two servers...

--
Eilon Gishri                                    eilon () aristo tau ac il
Security Consultant                             Mobile: +972-54-303595