Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: re: reading firewall logs

From: Tina Bird <tbird () precision-guesswork com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:22:18 -0600 (CST)

Sidney -- Take a look at the Log Analysis webiste
listed below.  In addition, Robert Graham wrote a
really good introduction to reading firewall logs --
it's at

http://www.robertgraham.com/pubs/firewall-seen.html

There are a lot of tools listed on the Log Analysis
site.

HTH - tbird

"I was being patient, but it took too long." -
                                Anya, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

Log Analysis: http://www.counterpane.com/log-analysis.html
VPN:  http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn.html