Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Proxy and Stateful together ?? OpenBSD

From: "Paul D. Robertson" <proberts () patriot net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 20:41:32 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Chris Hedemark wrote:

with whatever license you choose.  It is very easy to install via ftp.
I have the latest patched version available for ftp install at
ftp://ftp.trilug.org/pub/OpenBSD/3.2/i386/stable (all of these patches
are security & bug fixes from the OpenBSD.org core team).  About once a
week or so when I have time or I notice a major bug fix I'll roll up
another binary distribution and announce it to bsd () trilug org
(http://trilug.org/mailman/listinfo/bsd for more)

Chris,

Do you post a summary of which patches you've added and when anywhere?

Thanks,

Paul