Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: RE: websiite log transfers from exposed to internal nets:

From: Devdas Bhagat <dvb () users sourceforge net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:57:16 +0530

On 19/06/03 11:00 -0400, R. DuFresne wrote:
Ahh, I see some error to  my ways already, we can  actually elimiate the
need for rsync if we indeed do licesne up and sshd on the outside and pull
via scpp from the inside.  So, the rest of my prior request for info
remains minus this one aspect I was proposing.
Do you need to license, or will the openssh port work just as well?
Another alternative would be to setup GPG/PGP and schedule an email
that is encrypted automatically and then sent to an alias on the
unix server, where it is programatically decrypted.
Paul has already mentioned stunnel.

Devdas Bhagat