Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: iso 17799

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:19:50 -0500

I think that by virtue of requiring people to pay to view its
recommendations, in conjunction with numerous RFCs that appear to be
comparable, most in the US decided it was not worth the effort and money to
figure out what it is all about. Classic example of building a closed
standard and finding the market passing you by IMO.

Wes Noonan
mailinglists () wjnconsulting com
http://www.wjnconsulting.com
Hardening Network Infrastructure - A concise how to guide
Available Spring 2004
Order at http://tinyurl.com/2nof4