Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Cannot send mail

From: kgiraldin () richland lib wa us
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 22:24:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi firewall wizards,

I have just finished building and installing an email server for our
library. I am home using Thunderbird client. I am connected to my email
server at the library. We have a watchguard firewall. I am attempting to
send email and here is the error message I get.

"An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded:
Requested action not taken: mailbox name not allowed or chunk too large.
Please verity that your email address is correct in your Mail preferences
and try again."

What do I need to do to get started fixing this problem? Thanks for your
help.

emmons