Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Securing a wireless network

From: Mark Teicher <mht3 () earthlink net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 07:24:39 -0600

There a couple of vendors that offer solutions to prevent unwanted wireless users from connecting to your network.

www.sygate.com
www.airdefense.com
www.rovingplanet.com

there are several others also

Each one of their solutions offer a different solution to your stated network architecture, how one goes about adjusting your network to include security measurements without disrupting availability is another topic by itself