IDS mailing list archives

RE: IDS Common Criteria

From: "Greenspan, Howard" <HGreenspan () cau edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 11:25:16 -0500

I used to work for ISS X-force and I could not recall.  I did some poking
around and this is all I found is what you discovered please correct if
wrong.

Intrusion Detection Systems

Product Name  Manufacturer Conformance Claim Valid. Date CC Scheme
Intrusion, Inc. SecureNet Pro(tm) Intrusion Detection System Version 4.1
Intrusion, Inc. SecureNet Pro(tm)  EAL 2 Dec 02

http://niap.nist.gov/cc-scheme/ValidatedProducts.html#ids

Happy New Year
Howard Greenspan
Clark Atlanta University